Thursday, February 5, 2009

Updates and small ranting

Was gonna post this yesterday, but forgot, orz.

Small rant about mosquitoes here. They are annoying. 3 nights before, I was attacked by a mosquito. It's about 4am, and you're having a nice dream, then you hear a bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sound. You spend the next hour trying to sleep with that loud buzzing. You finally manage, but wake up with a bad itch. Gawd. I got annoyed, and splatted one for messing with my sleep when I woke up. That night, I went back to bed, and after 5 minutes I heard another buzzing. Luckily I wasn't half asleep ywt so I turned the lights on and threw it out of the window. I think theres another one hidnig somewhere though...

Seriously, this is winter, with a mild temperature of 20C in Taichung. It's a bit hotter these 2 days (24C), so more mosquite action. Imagine summer (37C). I think I'll get sucked dry if mosquitoes didn't buzz.

Rant aside, a few updates. Spent yesterday morning packing. The rest of my family is about 95% good to go. I need to buy a few more new releases of light novels and such, then I'll be pretty good. Just hope I don't get TOO overweight. We went to lunch at this restaurant that was on the newspaper, and it tasted awesome. Spent the afternoon walking around the flower market. Sew much flowers. I was sweating IN A T-SHIRT. This is winter, ffs. Got home, cooled down and went to a old friends of my dads for dinner. Talked a long time. Got home at like 11pm, so was too tired to blog. Yeah, pretty simple.

No comments: