Monday, February 16, 2009

DAMN WEATHER

These few days have been damn HOT. On Friday, the max temp went to about 32C, while Auckland wasn't even 20. Yesterday, it was still about 28... today's a little bit better at 26. However, this is WINTER. So I've practically been hot all these days... why didn't I take a pair of shorts back. At least I will fit into Auckland weather really nicely. Wish it rains again here.

By the way, I will be going back to NZ on Wed. ETA 1:45pm on Thurs NZST or something. Then I will start asking for money for your goods. And sort out a lot of stuff. Oh, how fun.

I found some time lately, so I was playing the Clannad VN again. I just completed the Kyou arc. I can see why people raged at KyoAni for not animating the Kyou arc. Personally, I think the arc will lose some effectiveness if it is animated. It feels much more real when you read the text while looking from a first person point of view. Has also been watching Bamboo Blade. Lots of fun parodies. Dunno how they got Taniguchi Goro in this, but hey. Maria+Holic 6 had an AT-field.

PS: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5974773 SO EPIC and youtube ver-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bli-uYfZ37w TORA 17 SPOILERS THO

No comments: