Wednesday, February 11, 2009

International Book Exhibition

So yeah, went up again for the book exhibition. There was quite a lot of exhibitors selling manga and merchandise. I saw a whole collection for LoGH, but it was so expensive and I can't take any back... Waaaah. Bought the newest volumes of Toradora and Spicy Wolf from Kadokawa (vol 7's), with 3 volumes of Gundam-san. Also bought Nogizaka Haruka 2 cuz the online store was out of stock. Went to another stand, they were having a giant "buy 2 get 1 free" promotion, except models. Bought 3 ARIA posters. Ironically, they are waterproof. I know. Made myself broke... finished off all my red packet money. Turns out my friend got more than me, but he expected me to get more. He has richer relatives, lewl.

After we finished shopping, we went to Guan Hua to look at 3C stuff for fun. Picked up Wing's Hayate figma from their house also. Looks pretty neat imo. Dinner was Ru Wei (or however you spell it in english), it tasted quite good. All food in Taiwan are nice. Esp stinky tofu.

Next day, we went to this place near the station. It sold H games. Lol. We went in, looked around, went "Its a H game shop" then walked out. They did have some normal anime like TTGL though. >.>, but we did visit the GUNDAM BASE. So much gunpla. So big gundam models. So fun. Then I went back home. lol.

Pics

No comments: