Thursday, February 19, 2009

I AM BACK

After much delay, I can finally post (mainly due to unpacking and giving friends their stuff)..

So, my flight was scheduled for 4:24pm on Wed. Which means we had to leave at around 12. So we had an early lunch, hugged my grandma goodbye (a lot less emotional than I thought, which is a good thing), and went on our way. The motorway was full of crap. There was reports of cans, injured dog, DEAD dog (not the same dog), workers, and even a sofa on the road. I wanted to take a picture of the sofa since we'll pass it but it was already cleaned. Bummer.

Check in was pretty easy. I think I was a little overweight on luggage, but since there probably wasn't much people they let it slide. Haxed the airport wireless while I was waiting. Flight to Hong Kong was 1.5 hours, then a 3 hr wait for transfer. Torrented Munto while I was waiting at the HK airport... heh. I love free WLAN. Wish NZ had more of it.

11hr flight to NZ... slept for about 5-6 hours, spent about 2 listing to J-pop on the plane (they had BANIRA SORUTO and MOTTO HATE NI NE, awesome)... and the rest eating/using the PSP for music or anime, so wasn't all that bored. Touched down at Auckland at... 1:01pm. Customs was a bit faster than expected, although one officer asked me if its the first time I've come to NZ. I was using a NZ passport... oi. Bags was opened for food, so I got to skip the x-ray since all my bags was searched. Got out at like 1:45pm... then went home and cleaned up my room.

Some people came and collected their anime merchandise... and I set up some. ARIA company houses <3. Need to clear out old books for my light novels, so see ya. I dunno if I will keep blogging, but hey.

No comments: